Head spinning with all the intergalactic trade that’s going on in FWOT? Pizza burning a whole in your pocket whenever a new premium item falls from the skies into our stores?
Yes, the temptation with games like FWOT is just to buy, buy, buy!!! But do this and before you know it you’ll be sitting counting the costs as your Pizza will disappear faster than Fry when there’s work yo be done!!! So we’re here to help you decide what’s worth spending your precious Pizza on, and what’s not as it’s just plain old space junk. Today we’re going to talk about Father Changstein El-Gamal.
Character: Father Changstein El-Gamal
Pizza Cost: 230
Questline: Religious Awakening
Earns: Nixonbucks & xp – amount varies by task
Building: First Amalgamated Church
Building Earns: 60 and 5 every 8hrs
Building Drops: 1x Wart Of Omicronian every 8hrs
Release Details: Limited Time Release as part of the Robot Hell On Earth event. Only available until the end of the event. So this will be leaving our stores on 8th November 3pm PDT
Futurama Facts: Father Changstein El-Gamal is the leader of the First Amalgamated Church, more precisely the New New York branch. He has appeared in 2 episodes of Futurama on TV and also popped up in 2 of the Futurama DVD movies.
- Comes with questline
- Can fight Robot Devil boss
- Can clear Robot Gargoyles
- His building helps you create more Spell Bombs with its Wart of Omicronian drop
- 3 animated tasks
- He’s the Leader of the first amalgamated church
- Comes with First Amalgamated Church building which drops 5 Robot Souls and 1 Wart of Omicronian every 8 hours and looks mighty fine
- 230 Pizza is a lot to pay but he’s appeared in quite a few episodes
- Reliant on drops of other bomb materials to use Warts of Omicronian
- Robot Devil boss can de defeated without Spell Bombs so those extra Warts of Omicronian aren’t as needed as you may think
- Character needs to be levelled up to access some tasks.
- Task to clear Robot Gargoyles requires evolving up for a one time task clear
So with the above in mind Would I Buy? Well here’s my thoughts…..
If I were playing Premium: Well if you’ve more Pizza lying around than your local Dominos I’d say you should pause before you buy. Yes he’s a Church Leader, and that might encourage you to donate pizza to his cause as you want to add him to your character collection. If that’s case, go for it. On the other hand if you’re considering buying him for his event usefulness, don’t, he’s not an essential buy that will let you speed through the event finale.
If I were playing Freemium: I’d save your Pizza as I think at 230 Pizza there are better Characters out there and some may appear in the store for you to snap up in further events.
However one last things I’d like mention is the First Church Of Arbitration building, you get this with him and it’s a mighty fine-looking building as you can see. Personally it’s what encouraged me to buy him, I’m a sucker for architecture.
Of course, in the end, it’s your decision, we can only tell you what we would or wouldn’t do… But whatever you decide, just make sure you make your final decision before he leaves our games for good.
What are your thoughts on Father Changstein El-Gamal? Will you be spending Pizza to bring him to New New York? Did you buy him already? If so, why? If no, then why not? Sound off in the comments below, you know we love hearing from you!
~ Russian Tigger